Join us on Wednesday, July 7th at 10am on Zoom for a Virtual Information Session about the 1916 Surrender – Notice of Ratification. This meeting is for band members only. Please have you status number ready for registration upon entering the virtual meeting. Registration will start at 9:30am.
Join the Virtual Information Session on Zoom here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82709536838?pwd=ZlQ1MmdXU01MTHZTL1VVTkxGbHlSQT09
How to join the Virtual Meeting on Zoom:
Before the meeting, download the Zoom app by visiting: https://zoom.us/download.
To join the meeting via the app:
- Click the meeting link:
- Open the Zoom app.
- Wait for the meeting host to admit you into the meeting.
To join the meeting via telephone:
- Call 855-703-8985 (toll-free)
- Enter Meeting ID: 827 0953 6838
- Enter Passcode: 802267
Virtual Information Meeting live from the Spirit Lodge
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Beginning at 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
10:00 am – Opening Prayer
- Opening Comments Chief Meeches
- Long Plain First Nation 1916 Surrender Mismanagement of Sales Settlement Agreement – J.R. Norman Boudreau, B.Ed., LL, B., Boudreau Law
- Financial Advice on Settlement Agreement, Jeffrey Frketich, FCPA, FCGA, CFA, Peace Hills Trust
- GAGINOOSHKODEAAG Trust/Annuities Trust – Georgina Villeneuve, BCom., MBA, MTI, Peace Hills Trust
- Question & Answer