The Long Plain First Nation is seeking an Executive Assistant for the Tribal Government and Administration. The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of general administrative and clerical duties. The Executive Assistant reports to the Tribal Administrator.
Experience, Abilities, Knowledge and Skills
- A minimum of at two years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or in a related role.
- Experience in office administration, file management, office equipment and organization.
- Proficient knowledge in preparing correspondence, meeting minutes, arranging meetings, confirming individuals for meetings, workshops and efficient keyboarding ability.
- Demonstrated skills include excellent verbal and written communication, strong organizational, problem solving skills, MS Office Skills (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.), reliable, time management, stress management, teamwork and ability to take direction and to work independently.
Qualifications – Education, Training, Licenses, Certificates, Diploma
- Grade 12 or equivalent, a diploma, certificate in Administration from a recognized post secondary institution or related field and training related to administration.
- Must pass a criminal record check.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Drivers License and have reliable transportation.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a current resume, covering letter with two references to:
Telephone: 204-252-2731; cell: 204-870-2422 Fax: 204-252-2012
Deadline to apply: January 25, 2022 at NOON
Start date: Yet to be determined.