Arrowhead Development Corporation (ADC) is currently seeking a Gaming Manager on a full-time, permanent basis. The Gaming Manager will oversee the daily operations of the Keeshkeemaquah Conference & Gaming Centre and the 305 Gaming Centre. The Gaming Manager will report to the ADC Chief Executive Officer.
- Overseeing operations of Gaming Centres, Rez Radio 101.7 FM & LPFN Rez Plex and will be available to be “on-call” seven days per week;
- Scheduling & supervision of employees including delegation of tasks;
- Maintaining employee personnel files with adherence and enforcement of ADC & human resources policies & procedures;
- Provide direction to employees; building positive relationships including coaching & skill development;
- Communicates between LPFN Senior Management and employees;
- Resolve employee & customer concerns;
- Ensure compliance to LGCA – Liquor, Gaming & Cannabis Authority of Manitoba;
- Monitor and verify revenue including but not limited to VLT’s and Poker Room;
- Ensure deposits are completed three days per week via armored vehicle;
- Interact with the public in a professional and respectful manner;
- Contribute to team effort by attending Program Manager’s meetings;
- Promote events & services.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Grade 12 plus three years related work experience;
- Familiarized with LGCA – Liquor, Gaming & Cannabis Authority of Manitoba policies & regulations;
- General knowledge of employment standards, rules & regulations;
- Strong communication skills with a positive, helpful attitude and ability to motivate others;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Skilled in prioritizing, organizing, problem solving and time management;
- Proven to multi-task and meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to deal with and maintain highly confidential and sensitive matters;
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License with access to reliable vehicle;
- Current Criminal Record Check.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a current resume with cover letter, two letters of reference and copy of current Criminal Record check to:
110-5010 Crescent Rd W, Keeshkeemaquah, MB R1N 4B1 (MISK)
Ph: 204-857-7474 Fax: 204-857-7480
Application Deadline: Friday, May 13, 2022 @ 4:00 PM
Interview Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Late or Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.