Please be advised the long Plain First Nation Housing Authority will be hosting Tenant Relation days from 9:00am – 4:15pm on Thursday January 19th and from 9:00am-1:00pm on Friday, January 20th at the Tribal Administration boardroom.
Tenancy Agreement Holders can call. 204-252-3366 for an assigned 15 minute session with the housing staff and portfolio holder. Times will be assigned on a first call-in basis and will be limited to 15 minutes maximum based on the limited time allotment and amount of both CMHC and Band units. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. Your issues are to be in written form for your appointment!
At this time, we will NOT be accepting appointments for any new applications for the upcoming new builds. Please ensure your housing application is current within the last 6 months and has your correct contact information to be considered for the new builds. All applicable applications will be contacted for an in-person or video call interview with a Housing Selection Committee in the first week of February, 2023.
As the new Housing Director, under “Special Operations Projects”, the following are the current projects in progress (P) or actively seeking (S):
- CMHC – Section 95 – 8 New Units (P)
- CMHC – RRAPs – 6 Units (P)
- ISC – Immediate Needs – 3 New RTMs (P)
- ISC – Renovations – 6 Units (P)
- ISC – Immediate Needs Emergency and Transitional Housing (New Builds) (P)
- LPFN – Duct Cleaning Services (S)
- LPFN – Mold Assessment and Remediation Project (All Residential Units) (S)