RFNOW Inc. is seeking applications from motivated individuals to join our team as a Construction Foreman. The successful candidates will be involved in the day to day operations of our Construction and Maintenance departments.
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and written
- Experience with heavy equipment for underground construction (backhoe, cats, drilling, hydrovac) would be considered an asset but willing to train suitable applicants
- Must have valid Class 1 or 3 licence.
- Experience with utility locates and working around existing utilities
- General knowledge of proper equipment operation and utilization of manpower
- Willing to work out of town and in remote locations, as required
- Coordinate daily activities on construction sites to ensure quality and efficient operations, plan ahead to ensure required materials are onsite, manpower requirements, mechanical issues or work scope changes.
- Inform Superintendent of work activities, issues, work flow, or any issues discovered through daily job planning.
- Mentor new and existing workers on construction methodologies and promote a culture of safety.
- Ensure work is performed within Manitoba/Sask OH&S guidelines and RFNOW safety policies and procedures
- Ensure company safety policies are met by all workers, including Tool Box meetings and communication of Safety Memos and that all incidents are reported (near misses, property damage, injuries, environmental, etc.) before the end of the shift
- Complete Daily reports/As-built and quality control documents to be completed daily
- Demonstrate ability to manage resources, equipment, labour, and subcontractors in order to perform fibre optic activities.
- Full time
- $32.50 – $40/hr
- Benefits package
- Boot Allowance
- Monday – Friday
- 50 – 60hrs a week
If interested, please contact Careers for more information or forward resumé detailing your qualifications to [email protected]
About RFNOW Inc.
RFNOW Inc. is a successful, dynamic organization with opportunities to grow and specialize in a number of areas within the field of technology and construction including broadband wireless communication, fibre optics, network architecture/maintenance, directional drilling, cable plowing, line locating, tower building, residential and commercial service connections, and heavy equipment operation and maintenance. Learn more at rfnow.com.