RFNOW Inc. is seeking applications from motivated individuals to join our Construction and Maintenance Team. The successful candidates will be involved in the day to day operations of our Construction and Maintenance departments. We currently have laborer roles to fill.
This is an opportunity to join a team within a growing organization and have variety in their day to day duties.
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and written
- Experience with heavy equipment for underground construction (Backhoes, excavators, cat dozer directional drills, hydrovac, semi/trailers, dump trailer) would be considered an asset but willing to train suitable applicants
- Must have valid Class 5 license
- Experience with utility locates and working around existing utilities
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain equipment
- Conduct daily equipment inspections reports on equipment before use. Report any repair issues or equipment hazards immediately
- Secure special attachments to equipment
- Assist with general labor duties when needed, in order to complete fibre optic construction projects
- Transport materials to and from the jobsite, including loading and unloading
- Using proper tie-down procedures, secure materials to be transported to ensure the safety and security of the load
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and in compliance with company PPE standards
- Complete all required accurate paperwork on a daily basis, including daily site meeting, drivers logs, equipment daily inspection forms, attendance tracking.
- Full time
- Four positions available
- Benefits package
- Start Immediately
- Boot and coverall allowance after probationary period
If interested, please contact careers for more information or forward resumé detailing your qualifications to [email protected]
About RFNOW Inc.
RFNOW Inc. is a successful, dynamic organization with opportunities to grow and specialize in a number of areas within the field of technology and construction including broadband wireless communication, fibre optics, network architecture/maintenance, directional drilling, cable plowing, line locating, tower building, residential and commercial service connections, and heavy equipment operation and maintenance. Learn more at rfnow.com.