RFNOW Inc. is seeking applications from motivated individuals to join our Construction and Maintenance Team. The successful candidates will be involved in the day-to-day operations of our Construction and Maintenance departments. We currently have HDD operator and locator roles to fill.
This is an opportunity to join a team within a growing organization and have variety in their day-to-day duties.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working around heavy equipment for underground construction (Backhoes, excavators, dozers, directional drills, hydrovac, semi/trailers).
- Working with a JT25, JT20, and JT920 directional drill with Subsite Recon system.
- Experience Cleaning, lubricating, and maintaining equipment.
- Conduct daily equipment inspections reports on equipment before use. Report any repair issues or equipment hazards immediately.
- Secure special attachments to equipment
- Assist with general labor duties when needed, to complete fibre optic construction projects.
- Transport materials to and from the jobsite, including loading and unloading.
- Using proper tie-down procedures, secure materials to be transported to ensure the safety and security of the load.
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and in compliance with company PPE standards.
- Full time
- Start date in immediately.
- Benefits package
- Boot and Coverall allowance
- Wage according to qualifications
- Must have Class 1 or 3 license.
If interested, please contact Careers for more information or forward resumé detailing your qualifications to [email protected]
About RFNOW Inc.
RFNOW Inc. is a successful, dynamic organization with opportunities to grow and specialize in a number of areas within the field of technology and construction including broadband wireless communication, fibre optics, network architecture/maintenance, directional drilling, cable plowing, line locating, tower building, residential and commercial service connections, and heavy equipment operation and maintenance. Learn more at rfnow.com.