This is to inform the Community Members, effective January 4, 2021, the community curfew hours will be from 10:00 PM till 6:00 AM. Another change that the check-point security will be implementing is not allowing non community members into the community. If you do not have a physical address in the main community, you will…
As of 4:00pm December 20, 2020
Please be advised that there was 2 new cases identified today in Long Plain and the Keesh Village.
We are sadden to announcing a passing of a member in the Keesh Village. Long Plain Chief & Council, Long Plain Health Services and the entire community send our sincere condolences to the family. There are now 4 active cases in Long Plain and 8 active cases in the Keesh Village. There is also a total of 57 individuals in isolation.
To date there has been a total of 30 cases, with 10 recoveries from Long Plain, 8 recoveries from the Keesh Village and 1 passing.
Remember to follow safety protocols when going out in public:
- wearing a face mask in the public,
- maintain Social distancing.
- clean commonly touched surfaces,
- frequently wash hands for 20 seconds,
- avoid contact with sick individuals,
- stay home if feeling sick, even if mild symptoms, and
- limiting carpooling or travelling in vehicles other than your immediate household family members
We recommend that you be tested for COVID-19 if you have had any of the following symptoms for more than 24 hours, even if mild:
- Fever > 38°C or subjective fever / chills
- Sore Throat / hoarse voice
- Shortness of Breath/Breathing Difficulties
- Loss of Smell or Taste
- Vomiting or Diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Runny nose
- Muscle aches
- Skin rash of unknown cause
- Nausea or loss of appetite
- Poor Feeding (if an Infant)
If you feel you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please contact Health Links at 1.888.315.9257 or the LPFN Pandemic Coordinator Isaias Harper at 204.870.2737.